Table of Contents
- 8 companies raised $566.9M
- $300.0M for Cloud Security
- $100.1M for Identity and Access Management
- $76.3M for Threat Detection
- $54.0M for Privacy
- $27.0M for Software Security
- $9.5M for Security Analytics
- Netskope, a secure access service edge (SASE) company, raised a $300.0M Venture Round.
- 1Password, a password management platform, raised a $100.1M Series B.
- Deep Instinct, a company doing deep learning to protect against zero-day attacks, raised a $67.0M Series D.
- Didomi, a consent and preference management platform for privacy preferences, raised a $46.0M Series B.
- r2c, a company working to improve software security and reliability via open-source software, raised a $27.0M Series B.
- Opaque, a startup that does security analytics and machine learning on encrypted data in the cloud, raised a $9.5M Seed.
- ThreatWarrior, a company focusing on network and supply chain threat protection, raised a $9.3M Venture Round.
- The @ Company, a company trying to make data privacy a fundamental right by building privacy-first Internet infrastructure, raised a $8.0M Seed.
- CMI #10 - Deception Technologies - The best offense is a good defense. Purposefully misleading or deceiving would-be attackers with traps and decoys is a way to have a canary in the coal mine.
- The Book of Secret Knowledge - A collection of inspiring lists, manuals, cheatsheets, blogs, hacks, one-liners, cli/web tools, and more.
- How Zero Knowledge Proofs Work - A breakdown of how you can let someone prove that they know or have something without giving up any information about what they know or have.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.