Table of Contents
- 6 companies raised $775.5M
- $530.0M for Software Security
- $200.0M for Cloud Security
- $30.0M for Zero Trust
- $15.5M for Privacy
- An undisclosed amount for Threat Intelligence
- An undisclosed amount for Secret Computing
- Snyk, a developer security platform for securing code, raised a $530.0M Series F.
- Aviatrix, a multi-cloud network platform that provides security and operational visibility, raised a $200.0M Series E.
- TrueFort, a zero trust cloud application workload security platform, raised a $30.0M Series B.
- Borneo, a real-time data security and privacy observability platform for security practitioners, raised a $15.5M Series A.
- Intel 471, a cybersecurity and cybercrime threat intelligence platform, raised an undisclosed amount on a Private Equity round.
- Inpher, a secret computing technology for privacy-preserving machine learning and AI, raised an undisclosed amount on a Venture Round.
Secureframe helps companies get enterprise ready by streamlining SOC 2 compliance. Secureframe allows companies to get compliant within weeks, rather than months and monitors 40+ services, including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
Schedule a free demo!
- Building a secure application: the first step | Security Simplified - We all know that proper planning for security upfront is the right thing to do, but here's a quick video on application and security requirements can affect application development and deployment efforts.
- Chrome URLs - A handy reference of various Google Chrome URLS and what they do.
- Markets DGAF About Cybersecurity - Does a breach actually affect the stock performance of publicly traded companies?
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.