Table of Contents
- 15 companies raised $793.6M
- $250.0M for Third-Party Risk
- $213.0M for Identity and Access Management
- $128.0M for Cyber Insurance
- $85.0M for Data Protection
- $53.2M for Privacy
- $30.0M for Cloud Security
- $17.0M for Security Awareness
- $8.0M for Continuous Compliance
- $7.0M for Threat Detection
- $2.4M for Threat Intelligence
- BitSight, a platform that rates companies' security programs and effectiveness, raised a $250.0M Venture Round.
- JumpCloud, a cloud directory platform that unifies disparate IT resources at companies, raised a $159.0M Series F.
- Envelop Risk, a global specialty cyber and emerging risk underwriting firm, raised a $128.0M Series B.
- Rewind, a backup solution for SaaS data, raised a $65.0M Series B.
- StrongDM, an infrastructure access and auditing platform, raised a $54.0M Series B.
- Rezilion, an autonomous cloud workload protection platform, raised a $30.0M Series A.
- Relyance AI, a privacy and data governance solution allowing for collaboration of data protection and compliance efforts, raised a $25.0M Series A and a $5.0M Seed.
- Satori Cyber, a continuous visibility and mapping platform for data flows and data stores, raised a $20.0M Series A.
- Ketch, a data control platform that manages compliance with privacy regulations, raised a $20.0M Series A.
- Kolide, a user-focused endpoint security platform for teams that Slack, raised a $17.0M Series B.
- Strike Graph, a compliance SaaS solution simplifying security certifications such as SOC 2 Type I/II, raised a $8.0M Series A.
- Cynamics, a network monitoring solution built for smart city and critical infrastructure networks, raised a $7.0M Venture Round.
- Private AI, a privacy-preserving machine learning and natural language processing tools for GDPR compliance, raised a $3.2M Seed.
- 4Securitas, a platform focused on stopping cyber threats at the pre-attack phase, raised a $2.4M Seed.
Teepee helps businesses manage their third-party vendor and supply chain risk by streamlining the risk assessment process. Teepee's managed service provides a guided, fast, and cost-effective model to help companies understand the true risk of dealing with third parties. Confidently move your business forward with comprehensive risk assessments of your third-party ecosystem.
Contact Teepee today!
- AM Vulnerable - An AWS IAM Privilege Escalation Playground - If you are ever in a position where you need to assess the security of an AWS environment, one of the most important services to look at is Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- The [Budget] Confrontation - This one is a bop. A budget conversation between a CEO and a CISO in the form of a musical.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.