Table of Contents
- 11 companies raised $287.2M
- 5 companies were acquired
- $130.0M for Identity and Access Management
- $42.0M for Third-Party Security
- $30.0M for Software Security
- $27.0M for IoT Security
- $20.0M for Threat Detection
- $15.0M for Internet Security
- $11.0M for Privacy
- $8.1M for Firmware Security
- $4.1M for Governance Risk and Compliance
Teepee helps businesses manage their third-party vendor and supply chain risk by streamlining the risk assessment process. Teepee's managed service provides a guided, fast, and cost-effective model to help companies understand the true risk of dealing with third parties. Confidently move your business forward with comprehensive risk assessments of your third-party ecosystem.
Contact Teepee today!
- Saviynt, an intelligent identity and access governance solution for cloud applications, raised a $130.0M Private Equity.
- Panorays, a platform that automates the third-party security process, raised a $42.0M Series B.
- Sternum, an endpoint security solution for IoT devices, raised a $27.0M Series B.
- Stairwell, a cybersecurity company that offers a platform for threat hunting, detection, and response, raised a $20.0M Series A.
- Cloudsmith, a cloud-native DevOps warehouse built on Package Management, that secures, controls and accelerates software delivery, raised a $15.0M Series A.
- DeepFactor, a continuous AppSec observability platform, raised a $15.0M Series A.
- Osano, a data privacy platform that helps websites become compliant with GDPR and CCPA, raised a $11.0M Series A.
- Exein, a firmware focused cybersecurity startup, raised a $8.1M Series A.
- Hicomply, a governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) platform helping companies manage security and data privacy programs, raised a $4.1M Venture Round.
- Oatfin, a cloud infrastructure automation and cloud security platform, raised a $100.0K Pre-Seed
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cybellum, a company enabling product security teams to develop and maintain secure connected products, was acquired by LG Electronics for $240.0M.
- Smoothwall, a provider of digital safety services for schools and businesses, was acquired by Linewize for $142.0M.
- Threat Stack, a cloud infrastructure security company, was acquired by F5 for $68.0M.
- Tugboat Logic, a continuous security and compliance company, was acquired by OneTrust for an undisclosed amount.
- Alyne, a SaaS platform for the risk management lifecycle, was acquired by Mitratech for an undisclosed amount.
- Why Authorization is Hard - A look at why authorization is hard when it comes to architecture and application decisions.
- The Top Three Challenges with Most InfoSec Programs - A reboot of a 2017 blog post that still rings true today in most corporate cybersecurity programs.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.