Table of Contents
- 7 companies raised $74.0M
- $30.0M for Identity and Access Management
- $20.0M for Data Protection
- $12.9M for IoT Security
- $10.3M for Security Operations
- $400.0K for Cybersecurity Education
- $390.0K for Privacy
- Teleport, a platform that creates unified remote access to internet resources via ephemeral certificates, raised a $30.0M Series B.
- Baffle, a de-identification and encryption platform for data analytics pipelines, raised a $20.0M Series B.
- TXOne Networks, a company offering cybersecurity solutions to protect industrial control systems (ICS), raised a $12.9M Series A.
- Blumira, a cloud SIEM with automated detection and response capabilities, raised a $10.3M Series A.
- CAPSLOCK, an intensive bootcamp platform that re-skills adults to become cybersecurity professionals, raised a $400.0K Pre-Seed.
- Syntonym, a platform that lets you anonymize visual data in a GDPR-compliant way, raised a $390.0K Seed.
- Rubrik, a data management platform focusing on zero-trust data protection, raised an undisclosed amount on a Corporate Round.
Job Indecision Calculator
“46% of the workforce is planning a major pivot or career transition because they can now work remotely.”
There’s no better time to make your next move, but make sure you can move with confidence instead of just gut feel.
- On Why Patching Is Really Hard - A Twitter thread about why companies just don't patch like they should. It's a simple problem with a complex solution that most organizations aren't equipped to handle.
- Security, Funded - July 2021 Roll-up - This is a deeper dive look back report at the trends from funding in the security space for July 2021 along with new observations and predictions. Pro Reports are the inside track for people who buy, invest in, or use cybersecurity products.
- How to Hack - Apple ID - A deep dive into modified website headers and Content-Security-Policy to mimic iCloud login pages.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.