Table of Contents
- 6 companies raised $138.3M
- $62.0M for Security Operations
- $30.0M for Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
- $17.0M for Security Analytics
- $17.0M for Cyber Insurance
- $12.0M for IoT Security
- $250.0K for Security Awareness
- Upstream Security, a centralized security & analytics platform for connected & autonomous vehicle fleets, raised a $62.0M Series C.
- Hunters, a cloud-naive extended detection and response (XDR) platform, raised a $30.0M Series B.
- Monad, a platform making security data easy and accessible for DevOps and cloud engineering teams, raised a $17.0M Series A.
- Sayata Labs, a cyber analytics platform to empower the insurance industry in assessing cyber risk, raised a $17.0M Series A.
- Armored Things, a predictive incident and emergency response platform for the Internet of Things (IoT) to respond to cyber-physical threats and attacks, raised a $12.0M Series A.
- Hook Security, a cybersecurity training company introducing Psychological Security to the outdated Security Awareness Training industry, raised a $250.0K Seed.
A proven way to level up your career, get the new e-book from the author who created the original Cloud Resume Challenge that has helped thousands of people get better at the cloud.
The first 50 Security, Funded newsletter subscribers get $10 off using the code ‘security-funded’.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.