Table of Contents
- 4 companies raised $91.4M
- $75.0M for Network Security
- $15.0M for SOAR
- $1.1M for Privacy
- $300.0K for Cloud Security Posture Management
- Corelight, a network traffic analysis platform, raised a $75.0M Series D.
- D3 Security, a platform for incident response, investigation/case management, and security operations, raised a $15.0M Venture Round.
- Oblivious, a tool that allows data scientists to work with sensitive data without exposing the underlying data, raised a $1.1M Pre-Seed.
- SecLogic, a cloud security posture management and identity governance and organization risk orchestration startup, raised a $300.0K Pre-Seed
Secureframe helps companies get enterprise ready by streamlining SOC 2 compliance. Secureframe allows companies to get compliant within weeks, rather than months and monitors 40+ services, including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
Schedule a free demo!
- POLL: Do you have a cybersecurity-related degree? - A Reddit poll and thread on whether people working in cybersecurity today have a cybersecurity-related degree or not. The answers may surprise you and the thread turned into an interesting show-and-tell.
- AWS ReadOnlyAccess: Not Even Once - A post that goes into depth on how even a ReadOnlyAccess account in AWS can overly expose sensitive data and configurations.
A weekly recap of cybersecurity funding and M&A news.